New Year, New Stories (part 1)

Well, happy new year for you all.
Even though I'm writing this on the 18th day of January 2012. In the other words, it is quite late to say the greeting. hehehehe.

However, the main problem of why I didn't write as often as usual is because I've got my time limited and I've got problem in internet access. My time, they are fully booked. I'm in school from 7 to almost 2 pm almost everyday. After that, I usually work again in another place from 3 pm to 7. At home, my energy remains 30% and nothing to do except watching movie, have a chat with Ibu or reading novels. Ironic, isn't it? What have i thought initially about moving work is, I will have more spare time for myself, my family, and my friends. However, everything is unpredictable.

You know, I realized of why people are chasing money. This simple-but-complicated thing should have been understood by me a long time ago. But it's just because I was too idealist to confess that money isn't everything. I think I was kind of innocent and protected, and was in a comfort zone. If I were lack of money, there must be somebody (Ibu of course) who would help me. This situation (which was designed unconsciously by myself)effects in how unrealistic I am now. I mean, I've been thinking that my needs aren't that much, as I will rise enough money to cover them.

However, it is absolutely naive. I feel it, that a person needs to design, act, and responsible for themselves, and this conclusion is exceptionable for The Have.

In these last two months, I've received income from two different places. Those places help me to stand and pay my needs. To be honest, sometimes I feel like "Why should I work that hard?" "what is that I am chasing?"

This two questions result in a long consideration. I haven't found the real answer yet. I am not satisfied with this condition, but couldn't decide the correct ones yet. This is not urgent to be answered, as I'm not gonna die if i didn't get the answer now. But I think this is important. As I feel I don't find where the "click" is.

sooner, I hope I will.

Komentar

Postingan Populer